The coaching world is full of coaches trained to help people advance in different areas of life. There are Success Coaches, Branding Coaches, Transformation Coaches, Mentor Coaches - I could go on and on. The Lifestyle Coach is a life coach that helps you create the life you want and live it the way you want to live it.
Do you ever find yourself exhausted with all of the roles you play and still left unfulfilled despite all of the "grinding" you've done? Not experiencing the financial success needed to live your life how you want to? Are Monday Mornings difficult for you? Is there never enough time in the day? This was myself a few years ago and I want you to know that change is possible. One of my clients told me she was so excited because she didn't need to use an alarm clock anymore. The truth is you can enjoy your life without the grind. You can have that extraordinary life with all of the freedom, ease, and choice you desire. I'm sure you have tried, what person wouldn't? I know I had for years without success. Things began to turn around for me when I locked arms with a lifestyle coach. Here are the top 5 reasons people connect with a lifestyle coach to live life on their own terms:
1. They work they do doesn't properly support their lifestyle. If you love to travel and would love to be able to still do business while you are jet-setting about, it may be time for you to re-evaluate a new venture and begin to live life on your own terms. For me, I am an early bird, but I didn't want to spend my early morning hours sitting in traffic trying to get to the office. I also wanted the flexibility to be able to spend as much time as possible with my family.
2. Their heart desires to go in one direction and life has them going in another. I believe we have all been there at one time or another. You desperately want to publish that book you've been working on forever, but your job doesn't allow the time or the money for you to do so. The truth is we hold the power to get it done, not the job. We have everything we need to carry out our purpose. A lifestyle coach will help you to find the time and space to accomplish your dreams.
3. They want to do something different and don't know the first place to start. Anyone who is successful doing what they love to do has been here. The place to start is right where you are. Here we can work together to find the most successful path for YOU. A lifestyle coach will help you on that journey when you meet those occasional distractions that can try to throw you off course.
4. They don't have the proper systems in place to support themselves. Time management, money management, self-care, and more. We always think we need these big productions to get things accomplished when it's really the little things that tend to trip us up on the road to success. A lifestyle coach will help you to find the best way to manage the little things so they can support you in big way.
5. The work they currently do doesn't scratch the surface of what they know they're capable of. Comfort can leave us unfulfilled and dissatisfied with life and rightfully so. We are not experiencing all of our power and we are truly powerful women. The bible says we have the power (ability, efficiency, and might) to do all things. There are many reasons why we don't take those big leaps of faith and exercise it. Sometimes it is fear of failure or even what others might think. A lifestyle coach can help you dissect the reasons that are keeping you in comfort and help you take the leap from limit to limitless.